From: printing-summit-bounces @ lists.linux-foundation.org
[mailto:printing-summit-bounces @ lists.linux-foundation.org] On Behalf Of
peter sikking
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:08 AM
To: Till Kamppeter
Cc: printing-architecture @ lists.linux-foundation.org; Printing-japan;
'printing-summit @ lists.linux-foundation.org'
Subject: Re: [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules
changedon Thursday, April 9

Till wrote,

> on the planning phone meeting for the OpenPrinting Summit yesterday we
> decided on giving more time to the Common Printing Dialog as we expect
> more discussion there.

ah, cool. thanks.

we did a first round of usability testing today. there were
some interesting and encouraging results.

we will do another round on saturday, with an updated dialog
design and looking at some other aspects.

> Please upload and link your slides.

as always, it is going to be a just-in-time affair, with videos and
all...

     --ps

             man + machine interface works