[Printing-japan] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changed onThursday, April 9

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter @ gmail.com
2009年 4月 3日 (金) 07:59:51 PDT

Paul Tykodi wrote:
> With the previous proposed schedule, the combination of Thursday
> presentation and potential Friday break-out session, made color printing
> seem like it was being given almost one whole day of effort at the Summit.
>
> With the new proposed schedule, the effort has dropped below one day and I'm
> waiting to see if that makes a big difference to the customer or not.

Count in also the desktop printing sessions on Thursday afternoon. There
we will also talk about color management in desktop apps and printing
dialog.

    Till