[Printing-japan] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changedon Thursday, April 9

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter @ gmail.com
2009年 4月 3日 (金) 12:31:15 PDT

George Liu wrote:
> Thanks for allocating the time slot. I have uploaded the Slide on the agenda page.
> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/images/7/7a/CommonPrintingDialog_LF09.pdf
>
> Please feel free to comment.
>
> Are there anybody from application vendor side to attend the session? I think it would be highly valuable to learn what they think about the project.

Thank you for uploading the slides. This is a nice introduction into the
subject, so it fits well to be the first part of the session.

I have sent personal e-mails to all participants of the LF Summit who
had at least one of the words "desktop", "GTK", "Qt", "GNOME", or "KDE"
in their registrations inviting them to the Thursday afternoon sessions
of the OpenPrinting Summit.

    Till