Joe Brockmeier, Community Manager, OpenSUSE

Date: Thursday, April 9th
Time: 13:00 - 17:00
Location: Spring C
Presentations:
13:00 - 13:30 Novell Survey Results
13:30 - 14:15 State of GNOME: Stormy Peters, Executive Director, GNOME Foundation
14:15 - 15:00 The Rebuilt Linux Graphics Driver: Keith Packard, X.org Project Lead, Intel Corporation
15:00 - 15:30 Break
15:30 - 16:15 State of KDE: Stephen Kelly, Developer, KDE Project
16:15 - 17:00 Panel: How Desktops Can Work Together: Jono Bacon, Community Manager, Ubuntu, Stormy Peters, Executive Director, GNOME Foundation, Stephen Kelly, Developer, KDE Project, Joe Brockmeier, Community Manager, OpenSUSE