[Printing-japan] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Call-in via Skype

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter @ gmail.com
2009年 4月 6日 (月) 15:10:48 PDT

Hi,

we try to set up also a call-in possibility via Skype as I am not sure
whether for a conference call on Skype I have to call you, I ask
everyone who is interested to participate via Skype to tell me his Skype
user ID and the sessions he wants to participate in.

Signing up as a Skype user is free and communicating between Skype
accounts is also free. The access software is available for Linux,
free-of-charge.

I cannot guarantee that the Skype connection will work, so keep the
possibility open to call in by phone.

    Till