[Security_sig] draft DTL security doc

Chris Wright chrisw at osdl.org
Thu Dec 9 16:02:43 PST 2004

Hi folks,

Here's the current draft of the DTL security doc.  Please recall the
caveats Philip mentioned in the con call.  Something like (my
paraphrase, if it's nonsense blame me):

  Security was originally spread throughout the doco.  Late in process, we
  decided to bite the bullet and pull the items out and coallate.  A lot
  of these items are not done for specific security arch perspective.
  Early drafts well, input closes next week, so it's also the draft that's
  going in.  Not a final specification.  Don't want people to think it's
  a comprehensive doc or systems approach.  We'll need to do that later

thanks,
-chris