[Security_sig] DCL security section early draft

Lynn de la Torre ldelatorre at osdl.org
Wed Dec 15 16:58:17 PST 2004

Emily,
Thanks very much for your offer to help us. We would really like to get
this document corrected.

Would it be possible for you to get us the changes no later than EOD
January 5th posted on this list?  That way, we can just barely get it in
under the wire on the draft that will be circulated to the DCL
initiative on January 7th.

Lynn