[Security_sig] [Reminder] Security SIG conf. call - 9/2

Ed Reed ereed at novell.com
Fri Sep 3 06:05:52 PDT 2004

Mostly - "some day" there'll be a group scheduling protocol that spans
multiple
vendors email calendars seamlessly, with busy search across
organizations and
everything - access controlled, of course...

The trick is knowing when we skip a week to continue the bi-weekly
calls and
getting back in sync -

the weekly reminders are really useful that way...

>>> "Wichmann, Mats D" <mats.d.wichmann at intel.com> 9/3/2004 8:59:28 AM

Hi, Doc - the answer is in the email, every
other week.

-- mats wichmann

>	Hi Chris - How often do we meet? I would like to put these on
my
calender.

>	Thanks, Doc

	Subject

	[Security_sig] [Reminder] Security SIG conf. call - 9/2

	Reminder - security SIG bi-weekly conference call
	Date: 9/02/04