[Security_sig] [Fwd: NFSv4 Testing conference call on 6th of April]

Mary Edie Meredith maryedie at osdl.org
Tue Apr 5 12:05:54 PDT 2005

FYI, it looks like the NFS V4 folks will be discussing testing the
security elements of the NFS V4 test matrix as early as next week (April
13th).

I previously emailed the Security architecture paper to this list, as
was requested at the last conference call.  Using that, if you can
identify folks willing to help this test effort, that would be greatly
appreciated.  To join the discussions, have them contact Bryce
Harrington bryce at osdl.org directly to get on the call notices.