[Security_sig] NFSv4 Testing conference call on 20th of April

Bryce Harrington bryce at osdl.org
Mon Apr 25 11:19:29 PDT 2005

We will start on the Security Testing for Linux-NFSv4 on this Wednesday,
with the same call-in info as before.  I estimate it may take two or
three calls to complete this section.

Last week, Bruce and Kevin attended the Security SIG conference call to
explain about NFSv4's security model and answer questions.  Next, we're
inviting interested members of that group to attend the NFSv4 testing
call to help us identify and prioritize the security testing tasks.

Time:     9:00-10:00 am PST