[Security_sig] Re: Departmental questions resolution...

Mary Edie Meredith maryedie at osdl.org
Thu Aug 18 08:52:06 PDT 2005

I believe that the DCL group focuses on "enterprise" customers, not the
Small and Medium Size businesses.  However, there is no reason we have
to avoid SMB when we create a use case.  I think it is useful to
indicate where the boundaries lie.

At the meeting in a few minutes, I'd like to talk about any changes I
need to make in the Departmental Server use case along the lines of
these comments.

Thanks for the discussion.