[Security_sig] Pls review DLT Cap Doc 1.0 Security Section Draft

Mary Edie Meredith maryedie at osdl.org
Fri Jan 7 13:33:19 PST 2005

{snip]
> I see the SIG defining the security architecture, with active
> input/collaberation from the workgroups.

Unless I'm missing something, that's just what Emily did by noticing an
assumption that might be missing from Data Center which was a result of
the Security SIG review of Desk top.

I took note also, Emily, of those two items.  We have internal review
time on the DCL new Security section until Jan 24, so there is still
time to get these new assumptions flushed out if it's something people
agree we missed.

Can we hear more opinions?  Perhaps someone could propose the new
assumptions and a list of capabilities that the assumptions would imply
(for _servers, not the desk top).