[Security_sig] [Reminder] Security SIG conf. call - 1/20

Makan Pourzandi Makan.Pourzandi at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 21 12:56:11 PST 2005

Hi all,

First, thank you for your efforts, great job. I had also a couple of
suggestions/questions:

SEC 1.0:

There is mention of SuSv3, shouldn't we talk about LSB too?

SEC 1.1:

Should we still keep this requirement? LSM is already in all 2.6.X
kernels. Sorry for my naive question, do we expect CGL 3.0 to run on
any 2.4.X kernel?

SEC 3.1, 3.2

Objectives Satisfied: None

Should we replace None by O.OBSERVE-TOE?

SEC 3.3:

Should we replace None by  O.DETECT-SOPHISTICATED?

SEC 3.4:

Idem as above.

SEC 4.1:

I propose adding referernce to openswan: http://www.openswan.com/.

SEC 4.2:

Idem as above.

SEC 7.1:

Can somebody please elaborate on this? I'm a little confused.

SEC 8.1:

I have a possible reference:

Marcel Selhorst, Christian Stueble,  "Linux Kernel Module for the
Infineon Trusted Platform Module SLD 9630 TT",
http://www.prosec.rub.de/tpm/

Regards,
Makan

Gé Weijers wrote:
> Chris Wright wrote:
>
>> Reminder - security SIG bi-weekly conference call     Date: 1/20/05
>>     Time: 9AM to 10AM Pacific
>>     Toll-free: 1-800-211-0633
>>     Toll: 1-719-867-0485
>>     Participant code: 932475
>>
>>     Note taker: TBD
>>
>>     Agenda
>>
>>     - DCL doc review needs more input (and upcoming F2F).
>>     - DTL doc status
>>     - CGL spec review, hoping it'll be posted soon (and upcoming F2F).
>>
>> thanks,
>> -chris

Makan Pourzandi, Open Systems Lab
Ericsson Research, Montreal, Canada
*This email does not represent or express the opinions of Ericsson Inc.*