[Security_sig] Help! I've got frames, and I can't figure out how to get them ordered in OO!

Ed Reed ereed at novell.com
Tue May 3 07:04:25 PDT 2005

Hi -

I'm trying to edit a version of the CGL security doc that Ge sent out, and it's got these cute little frames for each of the capabilities - looks like a table, shaded headers, a few open text cells...

But they stack on top of each other and I can't for the life of me figure out by what reason or logic they position with respect to each other...does anyone have a frames for dummies hint they could share with me?

Thanks,
Ed