[Security_sig] Help! I've got frames, and I can't figure outhow to get them ordered in OO!

Ed Reed ereed at novell.com
Tue May 3 09:23:25 PDT 2005

Oh, I was just going to try to match up with the formating, but content is more important, now, than being pretty.

For this pass, the frames are history.  Someone can go back in with MS Word if they really think it's that important and reformat the information.

Ed

>>>Chen, Terence <terence.chen at intel.com> 05/03/05 12:17 pm >>>
Steve and John from CGL side are in the process of cleaning up the
security spec. I believe Steve is planning to have it finalized by
tomorrow. You might want to wait for the cleaned version available
tomorrow.

-Terence