[Security_sig] Help! I've got frames, and I can't figure outhow to get them ordered in OO!

Ed Reed ereed at novell.com
Tue May 3 15:51:26 PDT 2005

Thanks - I've used the original document as a template, but did away with the frames...basically, just kept the cover sheet :-)

A first cut is in internal review

>>>Steven Dake <sdake at mvista.com> 05/03/05 3:54 pm >>>
Ed,

The security spec has undergone some pretty serious changes as the
result of about 6 hours of live editing.  Some things we did were to
standardize the format to match the rest of the cgl specs, remove all
1st person/2nd person comments, tweak some of the requirements to be
more specific, table-ize many of the items that could have been in
tables, and bulletize many of the bullet-able things.  Both Joseph and
Mike provided their input on these efforts and had override authority
over john/I wanting to make the spec have one voice with the remaining
specifications.

If you want the latest version, its in the cgl specs group at
groups.osdl.org or I can mail you a copy.  We hope to have it finalized
by Wednesday.  Also, it really wont work in OO because OO is missing
some key features we require for a document of this type.  As much as I
dislike having to use windows, there really is little choice when
working on these sorts of documents..

regards
-steve