[Security_sig] Re: [Storage_sig] Re: [Testdev] Completion of NFSv4 Test Matrix prioritization effort

Venkata Jagana jagana at us.ibm.com
Thu May 12 09:21:03 PDT 2005

Yes, it has been a true community effort and Congratulations again -:)

As Bryce have pointed out, we definitely need some help from the community
in further clarifying
the definition of some of these test items and also request to take
ownership of some of the
items for test execution.

Thanks
Venkat