[Security_sig] [Reminder] Security SIG conf. call - 9/15

Wells, Dennis R. Dennis.Wells at unisys.com
Thu Sep 29 09:48:21 PDT 2005

Dialed in a couple of times...."put on hold, until moderator
joins.....so could not determine if anyone else was on hold".
  Catch you next scheduled mtg date.

regards,

 Dennis R. Wells Sr.
ES7000 Linux Systems Group
Unisys - Systems & Technology
Phone:  1-610-648-2044     Intra ofc Net:  385-2044

and its attachments from all computers.