[Security_sig] [Reminder] Security SIG conf. call - 9/15

Mary Edie Meredith maryedie at osdl.org
Thu Sep 29 10:18:08 PDT 2005

So sorry Dennis.  It looks like Chris and I got our signals crossed.
Chris is home on paternity leave (its a girl!) and I had a schedule
conflict.

I would however like to make progress without having a meeting.   Please
respond to my posting made after the last meeting.  Just indicate your
favorite Linux 2.6 Enterprise data center security capability gap.
Reference this posting:

http://lists.osdl.org/pipermail/security_sig/2005-September/000257.html

regards,

maryedie at osdl.org