[Security_sig] For oil businessmen only

Betty Villarreal tagsgcx at bgftlaw.com
Tue Oct 17 02:30:11 PDT 2006

Novelty of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

firm: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here we show you a brand new admittance into the Red Hot energy segment.
Texhoma's executive model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the profit-and-loss account is going
to display with oil at its last price ?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the announcement of this new oil-field discovery
that is really going to make this one take off!!!

With a conjunction of respectable, proven management, Highly
Lucrative business sector, and UNTHINKABLE Novelty, this stock
is going to shoot up on Tuesday!!!

Participants should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the great statement that
make these stocks blow cool!!!