[Security_sig] Serious letter. You should to read.

Olga Meyer lgqhsivpw at blackcitymagazine.com
Fri Oct 20 11:11:06 PDT 2006

The great predictions are made.
The increase is up to 70% in the last three days.
(MXXR) is the lucrative deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling results of this highly capable oil partnership exceeded all its expectations.
Once this information hits the road there will be no stopping this one.
Right now it's about 0.025 but we are expecting it to triple.
Once the press release is made and the PR gets into full brandish.
Don't waste time and miss out.  We propose you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and you have little time. It was said that Monday is the day it will blast off. Take your place
before that happens.