Zero Clause BSD (0BSD)

J Lovejoy opensource at jilayne.com
Mon Jun 15 15:16:40 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,

Thanks for you email.  To request a new license be added to the SPDX License List, you need to provide the info listed on this page (most of which you already have) http://spdx.org/spdx-license-list/request-new-license and send it to the SPDX-Legal mailing list.  If you are not a member there, you can join the legal mailing list here: http://spdx.org/participate/legal-team

Thanks!

Jilayne
SPDX Legal Team co-lead